Del Giorno’s is an award winning café restaurant located on Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln, overlooking the magnificent Boston Bay.
Our fully-licensed restaurant is only a two-minute walk from the post office and visitor information centre.
We operate seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu consists of a large range of dishes with a strong ‘Modern Australian’ flair and is heavily focused on local produce from around the Eyre Peninsula.
In particular, we specialise in local, seasonal seafood.
At Del Giornos you will find:
- A perfect location overlooking picturesque Boston Bay
- Seating capacity for 120 guests
- 80 seats indoors and an alfresco dining area for 40 patrons
- Toilets suitable for disabled access
- Extensive menu offering over 100 varied dishes with a varied ‘value for money’ price range.
- We cater for a wide range of dietary requirements including vegetarians and coeliac.
- We can cater for group bookings including those with special needs (dietary, children, physical, intellectual).
- Our kitchen team is very flexible and willing to make adjustments to satisfy your individual needs.
- We offer an extensive range of drinks both hot and chilled.
- We offer a comprehensive wine list, over 50 wines, from Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, Australia and abroad.
- Our menu offers both dine in or take away options.
- We offer seafood master classes to enhance your knowledge of seafood.
Get to know Kris and Brenda Bunder, our owners.