Del Giorno’s is an award winning café restaurant located on Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln, overlooking the magnificent Boston Bay.
Our fully-licensed restaurant is only a two-minute walk from the post office and visitor information centre.
We operate seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch service is Bistro service. Ordering is carried out at the counter and food and drinks are delivered to the table.
Dinner service is where we become a fully serviced restaurant. Bookings are essential as we have two sittings. The first is from 5:30pm till 7:30pm. the second sitting begins at 7:30pm with bookings up until 9pm. Come in and experience our wonderful fresh produce and be greeted by our wonderfully trained staff as they attend to your every need.
The menu consists of a large range of dishes with a strong ‘Modern Australian’ flair and is heavily focused on local produce from around the Eyre Peninsula.
In particular, we specialise in local, seasonal seafood.
At Del Giornos you will find:
- A perfect location overlooking picturesque Boston Bay
- Seating capacity for 120 guests
- 80 seats indoors and an alfresco dining area for 40 patrons
- Toilets suitable for disabled access
- Extensive menu offering over 100 varied dishes with a varied ‘value for money’ price range.
- We cater for a wide range of dietary requirements including vegetarians and coeliac.
- We can cater for group bookings including those with special needs (dietary, children, physical, intellectual).
- Our kitchen team is very flexible and willing to make adjustments to satisfy your individual needs.
- We offer an extensive range of drinks both hot and chilled.
- We offer a comprehensive wine list, over 50 wines, from Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, Australia and abroad.
- Our menu offers both dine in or take away options.
- We offer seafood master classes to enhance your knowledge of seafood.
Get to know Kris and Brenda Bunder, our owners.