Del Giornos believe in using the freshest and tastiest local produce available.
Everything—from wine to seafood—has been sourced locally where possible. Below you’ll find information about the passionate, local producers of the delicious food you’ll find on our menu.
Fresh, local seafood
- Southern Bluefin tuna (Southern Waters Marine)
- Hiramasa kingfish (Cleanseas Pty Ltd)
- Kinkawooka mussels (Kinkawooka Shellfish)
- Coffin Bay oysters (various Coffin Bay Oyster Farmers)
- Southern calamari (Fresh Fish Place)
- King George whiting (Fresh Fish Place)
- Wild-catch Spencer Gulf king prawns (Australian Bight Seafood)
Local beef, pork and lamb
- Prime Samm lamb from Ungarra (60km north west of Port Lincoln)
- Beef and pork from the local butcher (Port Lincoln Gourmet Meats)
Locally grown and produced wines
Bread and Condiments
- Locally produced olives and olive oil
- Bread that is baked in Port Lincoln & Tumby Bay (42km north of Port Lincoln).